PastyBoy Badge Replacement GB

PastyBoy

Here's mine...

015.jpg

014.jpg

The self adhesive isn't quite up the job of securing the badge properly, i'll have to put some glue behind it. I wont bother removing the old badge, the new one sits over it quite well. I've got badges for the front and engine cover also, yet to fit them.

Cheers Cliff!

You dont have any left by any chance do you?

Nope sorry I don't hold any stock but can get them made to order if you want some.

Drop me a PM :thumbup:

Edited by PastyBoy

however one was wrong i got a black vrs rather than a retro silver on black for me steering wheel, not bothered like :thumbup:

Hi Nath

I've checked this and post #42 you added yourself to the list as

26.nathan.obrien_123 - 2x80mm retro black on silver(Bonnet&Boot) 5x55mm retro silver on black(Wheels&Steering Wheel)MK1 FabiaVrs

but then posts #51 & #52

changed my mind :giggle: hope thats not a problem :thumbup:

to

26.nathan.obrien_123 - 2x80mm retro black on silver(Bonnet&Boot) 5x55mm vrs logo on black(Wheels&Steering Wheel)MK1 FabiaVrs

You have what you asked for dude :)

I can change it for you if necessary though

Edited by PastyBoy

Those of you overseas require a special trip to the post office, which i'll hopefully do tomorrow, and there is a potential issue with the metallic red badges but i'll drop the affected a PM to discuss

Anyone overseas got 'em already? I can't wait :giggle:

Damn you Royal/Finnish Mail! :dull:

Edited by tuplavee

The parcel bound for Norway left Friday, the Finnihs ones left Saturday.

They were all sent "signed for" but no idea on the time scales :S

No its all black and silver

You sure?! Looks likei has a dark green in it to me!

but anyway yes I can print a black and sivler only version of the OEM badge as seen here

original10.jpg

Pastyboy

Ive been sending you loads of pm's but you never reply :(

I would like another badge please, but can I have a black and silver version of the OEM badge as seen in the pic of your last post instead, for a mk1 Octy Grill (80mm I believe)

If so, is it still £10 payment to [email protected]

Cheers

Damo

Pastyboy

Ive been sending you loads of pm's but you never reply :(

I would like another badge please, but can I have a black and silver version of the OEM badge as seen in the pic of your last post instead, for a mk1 Octy Grill (80mm I believe)

If so, is it still £10 payment to [email protected]

Fella not seen a single PM from you since we did the last lot of badges?

I'm receiving them from other people (I have 4 new ones right now) so not sure what's going on.

Other than that your comments are correct. paypal address hasn't changed and price is still correct :thumbup:

hi pastyboy, can you make me 2 decepticon badges for a black mk2 fabia vrs estate front and rear, think its a mk2 i have just ordered it and wont have it for a month or 2 yet, its my first skoda so im not sure about the sizes. i can i get them in black and chrome, black being the background colour and will the chrome be like proper chrome or will it be really bright silver ? and will i get to see them before there made ? thanks mate and can pm with details on how to pay for them.

thanks mate.