Fabia VS 06 Plate

Just wondering hw much any of you would pay for an 06 plate VRS.. with full leather, 1 owner with full dealer service history and 46k on the clock?

Just been looking on a website of my dads friend.. he wants £6,000.. i know thats a good deal but would you pay that?

Kier

** I Ment VRS in the post topic =]

Edited by Kier.Sheffield

Just bought one a month ago.

Full service history

Cam-belt done

Seat air intake

EGR mod done

uprated console bushes

Sony Stereo

Receipts for all above

Standard interior

80000 miles

£4200

identical to mine pretty much lol altho you seem to have a seem down the center of the seats? maybe its just the pictures. and im 19 too altho i pay £1900 fully comp lol rip off but worth it lol thats the downside of living in northern ireland. still think that you cant drive anywhere without geting burnt out. scam really lol

identical to mine pretty much lol altho you seem to have a seem down the center of the seats? maybe its just the pictures. and im 19 too altho i pay £1900 fully comp lol rip off but worth it lol thats the downside of living in northern ireland. still think that you cant drive anywhere without geting burnt out. scam really lol

Yeah i just wonder if they are genuinie vrs seats.. im currently away with the forces.. home next week so i get a proper look at it..

Try adding a lady driver on named.. got mine down from 1600 to 1200 fully comp!

Im in beighton but i live away as im in the forces.. so my raf camp is cheaper to insure than my home address.. you from sheffield?

well kind of my gf lives in killamarsh you might see me about from time to time

I paid just under 5k for my 06 vrs, no leather but it only had 53k on it with full main dealer service history, belt and pump done, also have reciepts for a new clutch and flywheel done under warranty .got a full set of tints threw into the deal aswell :thumbup: but the leather would be worth the extra notes!

I paid just under 5k for my 06 vrs, no leather but it only had 53k on it with full main dealer service history, belt and pump done, also have reciepts for a new clutch and flywheel done under warranty .got a full set of tints threw into the deal aswell :thumbup: but the leather would be worth the extra notes!

sounds like u got a good deal there ktm! i need to enquire about the belt.. ill find out more when im back =]