February 2011 Meet

smog monster

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather looks ok for this so I will have a run down. :thumbup:

I assume Stray Cafe is on the seafront but is it north or south of

town centre or does anyone have a postcode for sat nav?

Cheers Paul

Weather looks ok for this so I will have a run down. :thumbup:

I assume Stray Cafe is on the seafront but is it north or south of

town centre or does anyone have a postcode for sat nav?

Cheers Paul

Postcode TS10 3RA......The Stray cafe is on the sea front (Large grassed area) on Coast Road leaving Redcar towards Marske-by-the-sea you cant miss it really. Hope to see you there

It is not at that post code on the map, but near to it. It is slightly nearer to Redcar than that, on the coast road. It's opposite Zetland Park.

It looks something like this Google Street View As you can see from that, Parking is on the Road.

I'm there now! Will try to pop back about 2:00

Well originally we were going to meet at 12 at the Stray, 2 weeks ago. Today we are now meeting at 2. We should have changed the first post with the new times. Sorry for the confusion.

See you there at 2.

Well originally we were going to meet at 12 at the Stray, 2 weeks ago. Today we are now meeting at 2. We should have changed the first post with the new times. Sorry for the confusion.

See you there at 2.

No problem. I only live two minutes away so no hardship.

That was a good meet. Good weather :sun: and a good turn out, which makes a change. It was also nice to put names to new faces too. :thumbup: I may post a pic(s) later

Edited by Jim H

I can't remember who was asking about uploading pics, (possibly Touchwood). I use Imageshack.us or Tinipic.com. You can register for free at Photobucket if you want to make albums. All you do is after removing any obvious number plates, select the photo, then select resize option (normally 800 X 600), then press upload. After that copy the link with the IMG at the front, into your post, then that should be it.

It works something like this

dscf0994a.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:thumbup:

Edited by Jim H

Good to see everyone today, nice weather for it as well. Looking forward to the 'Buttertubs Run' !

Thanks for the pic upload tips, Jim H.

Sharkfin came from www.visualgarage.com/

Tony

Edited by DanceMaster