bury phone kit.something missing

got a vrs with a fitted bury phone kit.it looks like the actual piece that you touch to dial with and do other tasks(touch screen) is missing.where would i be able to get one from.

are they worth bothering with,or should i just get a new phone kit

Is what any good? The whole CC9060 kit?

If that's what you mean then yes, yes it is. I'd put it ahead of it in terms of call quality and interface to Parrot systems I've had previously.

Steve

If it is the 9060 then it is well worth getting the screen. It is a very good bit of kit with easy voice activation (no need to teach it anything). If voice activation is enabled then would not need the screen to reciever calls but would need the screen to set it up. Also there is now a firmware update for it that allows voice activation of the call features and also 2 phones to be connected at the same time.

Get a new screen and you will not be sorry.

Is what any good? The whole CC9060 kit?

If that's what you mean then yes, yes it is. I'd put it ahead of it in terms of call quality and interface to Parrot systems I've had previously.

Steve

I have the Mki9200 in one of my cars and the Bury CC9060 in the other.

I'd say that the Parrot has better call quality as it has dual microphones for noise cancelling, the USB and bluetooth streaming also works very well.

But I still prefer the Bury. The voice activation is superb with no need to take hands off the wheel to make or receive calls and you can do everything via voice.

I personally disagree. The last Parrot I had was the RKi8400 which had the phone system built into the headunit and used the same mic as the 9200. I had callers receiving echoing and distortion. The mic with the 9060 is better quality in my view and experience.

Plus the screen and menu system are superior and yes, voice control is good too :thumbup:

I personally disagree. The last Parrot I had was the RKi8400 which had the phone system built into the headunit and used the same mic as the 9200. I had callers receiving echoing and distortion. The mic with the 9060 is better quality in my view and experience.

Plus the screen and menu system are superior and yes, voice control is good too :thumbup:

Interesting.

Callers on my Mki9200 often couldn't tell I was in the car. The call quality with the 9060 is good, but not as good as the Parrot.

Seems that there's some variability depending on the car and the type of unit fitted.