BKD N75 valve - does it sound like it needs replacing?

Hey guys,

I have just had a lot of work done on the 'tavia to get it ready for this years daily grind (just passed 71K and done 10k in about 8mths :( ) and am wondering whether I need to get the N75 valve replaced.

Here is what I have had done:

• Reman turbo
  • New oil pipes to turbo and all of the turbo pipework removed, inspected and cleaned
  • Cambelt and waterpump
  • service

Now the car drives completely different; it has power and verve again and the power comes in a smooth manner and not a great gob at 2500RPM!

However, there still seems a little hesitation at lower engine speeds (1600-1900RPM) like the turbo isn't quite getting enough puff and their is a jet turbine spool up noise at 2000RPM lasting to 2500RPM. So I am wondering whether the actuator and valve are coked up and not moving smoothly; thus causing the vains to be slightly out of sync with where they need to be. Is this possible?

I don't want to knacker the new turbo by leaving this when it could fixed.

How can I check and does anyone have any ideas on part numbers and associated costs for replacing these items?

Thanks for your advice

Nathan