remap remap remap! :D

Had a busy week away with work so didn't get a chance to give an update for my remap that I had done at Shark performance! I had my car remapped by Ben last Saturday afternoon, having originally contacted him mid December to take advantage of his 30% off Christmas deal!

Needless to say the difference is fantastic, a much more even spread of power, higher revving and a far more rewarding drive. It doesn't feel that much quicker due to the reduction in the big turbo surge I am used to but I am still utterly addicted to it all now! Well worth the 6 hour round trip :D

As for the service, Ben was polite very easy to get along with, knowledgeable and he really did go the extra mile! He not only helped replace one of my rear bulbs that had blown (free of charge) but also managed to diagnose an odd whistling sound I had whenever I accelerated...alternator whine coming through my carPC! ;)

Once again a very very big thank you to Ben & Shark performance, truly top notch service! :)

(Hello to the owner of the brand new red vRS that was there before me as well, I have forgotten your user name but sure you'll be lurking around here somewhere! Hope your as pleased as I am with the work done!)

edit: linkie;

http://www.sharkperformance.co.uk/

Edited by Guest