Found this....Can anyone print vinyl stickers or knows someone who can?

Semka

I saw this on VW Vortex a while ago and after some research i have found that there is only 1 company in US that makes these specifically for a Golf VI, so was wandering if there was someone who could make or knows someone who can make similar stickers for Furby's blank switches

Sticker Link

Edited by Semka

was wandering if there was someone who could make or knows someone who can make similar stickers for Furby's blank switches

One name springs to mind when stickers are mentioned.......................................Pastyboy :thumbup:

I have just emailed the company asking dimensions and weather they can make them in a different size if they dont fit. I have also mentioned that there are several other people interested which might help the matter........

Fingers Crossed.

The company that sells these had still not got back to me on sizing questions an weather they can produce different sizes for the Furby if needs be, so if anyone can find a company that can make them would be great, I'm sure that there would be quite a few people on here that would be interested in these !!!