Goodbye

ocrx8

Hello,

Just put a deposit down on a Cooper S, so I'm sad to say I will be leaving the vRS crew! As I only do circa 5000 miles per annum, I really don't need a diesel, and I was looking with something that had more character and is more fun. And I've really missed having a petrol engine and revs!!

I got a really good trade in for the vRS and the MINI is fully loaded - sat nav, panoramic roof, bi-xenons, full leather, cruise, climate etc - so I'm really pleased! I hope to pick it up within the next week or so.

I've got some pictures below, I know the interior isn't to everyone's taste, but I think it looks ace!!

new_image_1.jpg

new_image_2.jpg

3241900326_abe013124b.jpg

3341552733_972c8404aa.jpg

:giggle: Priceless

I hope you have some pulleys ordered to make that charger work harder.......POWERRRR!!!!

Will be a different feeling with torque but chargers are sick

Edited by matt_tdv6

Was looking at getting an early version of one of these a while ago - nice little cars although a bit smaller than I'd like.

Enjoy though, and welcome back to the world of proper fuel (and xenons and climate FTW!). ;)

Edited by TriggerFish

How much for a manicure? Lol

Seriously, I drove one of those 1.6 turbo's when they first came out...was really impressed, then the lady who owned it showed me how it felt at 135....trouser change was required

:giggle: Priceless

I hope you have some pulleys ordered to make that charger work harder.......POWERRRR!!!!

Will be a different feeling with torque but chargers are sick

Its a turbo???

Yes it's the later R56 model, which is a turbo. As said above, the exhaust makes some fab popping noises!

Pick-up day cannot come soon enough! I daren't drive the vRS anywhere until then in case somebody drives into the side of it!!

Nice replacement.

I had the previous Mini to that, Cooper S JCW version and what a fun little car. The noise of the charger was amazing. My wife keeps dropping hints about wanting another so may have to start looking to see what the prices are like on them at the moment.

Enjoy your new car buddy.