Faults require help

Rallyestefan

Got a fabia vrs se 2007 I have noted a couple of faults and would just like some help wether there common etc and what to get done under dealer warranty.

The Heather fan speed increases when in reverse? Alternator?

The radio intermittently goes quiet and noticed the volume changes at different speeds is it normal ?

Tyre noise is terrible with continental tyres any one tried yokahamas?

Knocking noise when turning left or right when hits bump in road? Bottom arm bushes me thinks?

Spluttering around 1800-2000 rpm but then pulls through ok, some about egr gasket I ve seen?

What else shouldni be checking before warranty expiry?

Got a fabia vrs se 2007 I have noted a couple of faults and would just like some help wether there common etc and what to get done under dealer warranty.

The radio intermittently goes quiet and noticed the volume changes at different speeds is it normal ?

Knocking noise when turning left or right when hits bump in road? Bottom arm bushes me thinks?

Spluttering around 1800-2000 rpm but then pulls through ok, some about egr gasket I ve seen?

Welcome - please note technical queries are much more likely to be answered if put into the Fabia 1 section of the forum - also use of the search facility will help as will putting queries into separate topics. However here goes:

Presuming you mean blower speed, this is not the speed increasing, rather it's the fact that recirc. is automatically turned on when reverse gear is selected to obviate exhaust fumes penetrating the cabin. Totally normal - it's mentioned in the manual.

The ICE volume is speed sensitive - hence changes depending on how you're travelling. Totally normal - it's mentioned in the manual and you can adjust both the amount of change and the initial volume via the settings routine.

No - but on my 2004vRS the Michelins were much noisier than the Toyos that replaced them. Toyo change happening soon on my 2007vRS from Chinese cheapos.

Possibly - bushes on my 2004vRS were changed at around 50,000 miles. Present car unaffected. Apparently recent Skoda bushes are upgraded and now better than Seat replacements recommended elsewhere on this forum. Cost around £200.

Read up about it elsewhere in detail - my car doesn't appear to be affected and it's not noted as being modified in the warranty record but I think it must have been.

The main thing is leaking doors which hardly affected my 2004vRS but has had a devastating effect on my 2007vRS leading to standing water in the footwells and loads of bother having to take the drivers seat out and rip out the underlay. All because whoever repaired the rear passenger door originally botched the job - the dealer reckons it wasn't them! If I'd known I was going to have this trouble I would have rejected the car!