Skoda stickers

chrispyvrs

Please may i have a 'Its a Skoda......Honest' as per your original design in white (for internal application) and a 'Skoda motorsport' (again for internal application. They look the dogs dangly bits.

Many thanks Jerry

Order is going in tonight. Sorry about the delay. All those that have paid are on the list. Won't be doing too many after this due to overload of uni work but may be able to get a few bits done here and there

If there's still time/some left, I'll have a 'It's a Skoda… Honest' in white – internal please :thumbup:

Hi there, tried messaging you but you have no space for messages. Let me know when you can by sending me a PM. cheers

:) Would you be able to make up some stickers to fit the Estelle Two and Mk2 Rapid [the one across the back panel shown in the pic below]?

100_0695_1.JPG

I've never made stickers before so not 100% sure of the process. If the stumbling block in getting it printed is creating a file to send to printers, I could try knock up an EPS format file if exact measurements can be provided. What I might struggle with is the curves bottom left/right and across the length of it if it isn't straight, but willing to give it a bash. Freeware software Inkscape should be enough to get it done I think.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just found this thread.....now to set the cat amongst the pidgeons.... :giggle: ...I still have my original Skoda fitted "It's a Skoda, Honest" internal sticker, and these are not a white or silver film, but a sandblasted/acid etched glass look film. Also they fitted the words to the curvature of the screen, so that the bottom of all the words are on one heating wire....this could be done by cutting between the words of a new sticker and placing then on individually!! B)

Edit

Photo of OEM.....

94bcd556.jpg

Edited by fabdavrav

• 3 weeks later...

Could I have 1 of the "It's a Skoda. Honest" stickers. if it isn't too late PM me for payment details please

Sinclair

Edited by Sinclair

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can start another order if youd like. Ill leave i open until saturday 13th August and then ill put the order in

Please put in a list what you would like and ill PM for payment details

Cheers,

Chris

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.