Cant remove door panel?

Yeti-RS

Got my fancy pants panel poppers in the post the other day and decided to try and install my (just as fancy pants) 6.5'' Alpine speakers.

Problem is this door panel looks like it was installed with the hammer of god, its just not budging no matter where i try to pry it from.... and i dare not try any more in case i break it!.

So can somebody please show me how to get the door panel off please!?

Front door card remove;

Unclip the switch unit for power windows -2- upwards -arrow- using a plastic wedge -1-. – Disconnect plug and remove switch unit -2-.

– Insert a screwdriver (5mm wide max.) in the opening in the bottom of the door handle and lever off cover -1-. Note To avoid damaging the door trim panel, place a plastic spatula -2- between the screwdriver and the trim panel.

– Remove screws -1- and -3- (4Nm). – Unclip cover for treble speaker -2- and separate plug connection -1-. – Remove screw -arrow- (1.1 Nm).

– Remove screws -arrows- (1.1 Nm). – Remove window crank (if present) → Chapter. – Carefully lever off the door trim panel from the clips successively using e.g. the disassembly wedge -3409-. – Disconnect plug connections and remove trim panel upwards. – Unhook the control cable of the door handle.

TP

• Like 1

Rear door card remove;

– Insert a screwdriver (5mm wide max.) in the opening in the bottom of the door handle and lever off cover -1-. Note To avoid damaging the door trim panel, place a plastic spatula -2- between the screwdriver and the trim panel.

– Remove screws -1- (4Nm). – Remove screw -2- (1.1 Nm).

– Unclip cover for treble speaker -1- and separate plug connection -2-. – Remove screw -arrow- (1.1 Nm). – Remove window crank (if present) → Chapter. – Carefully lever off the door trim panel from the clips successively using e.g. the disassembly wedge -3409-. – Disconnect plug connections and remove trim panel upwards. – Unhook the control cable of the door handle.

Removing window crank (manual windows)

– Unlock spacer ring -3- by pulling -arrow A-. – Remove window crank -1- from window lifter shaft -2-, -arrow B-. Installing: – Installation is carried out in the reverse order. Note The window crank must be parallel to the door handle when the window is closed.

TP

Hi Agerbundsen,

rear hatch trim panels as requested :)

Lower Panel

– Remove fixing screw -2- (2 Nm) of the door handle -1-. – Unclip the bottom trim panel for the tailgate from the clips -3- using a wedge and remove it from the tailgate -5-.

Installing: – Installation is carried out in the reverse order; pay attention to the following points: – Recondition the clips -3- in the bottom trim panel for the tailgate -4-, if necessary replace with new ones.

Upper panel

Removing: – Removing luggage compartment cover. – Removing bottom trim panel for tailgate → Chapter. – Remove screws -3- (2 Nm). – Remove bolt for luggage compartment plate -2- (1.5 Nm). – Loosen top trim panel for the tailgate -5- on the sides with the wedge. – Unclip the trim panel for the tailgate from the clips -4- using a wedge and remove it from the tailgate -1-.

Installing: – Installation is carried out in the reverse order; pay attention to the following points: – Recondition the clips -4- in the top trim panel for the tailgate -5-, if necessary replace with new ones.

Regards,

TP