Cannock Meeting, Sat 5th Feb

Zakk Hutton

Hi all,

I'm arranging a meeting for any Briskodians & friends to attend in Cannock.

Next Saturday evening, 5th Feb, 7-30PM

Meeting on the car park for Tesco in Heath Hayes

Details for anyone unfamiliar with the area...

HEATH HAYES DISTRICT CENTRE,

HAWKES GREEN,

CANNOCK,

STAFFORDSHIRE,

WS12 3YY

Back right corner as you go in, just keep going straight as you pass the petrol enterance

Hope to see you all there :)

Zakk

Edited by Zakk Hutton

Hi all,

I'm arranging a meeting for any Briskodians & friends to attend in Cannock.

Next Sunday evening, 6th Feb, 7-30PM

Meeting on the car park for Tesco in Heath Hayes

Details for anyone unfamiliar with the area...

HEATH HAYES DISTRICT CENTRE,

HAWKES GREEN,

CANNOCK,

STAFFORDSHIRE,

WS12 3YY

Hope to see you all there :)

Zakk

Any chance of Saturday as Sunday is TaeKwondo day for some of us?

I cant edit the topic but if you want to come up ill come down on sat if you want?

I will put it to SWMBO as she will probalby come along in her FL VRS and I will come in my TSI L&K but everyone let us know if it is a runner for people to do Saturday evening as Sunday evening is just too busy and close to Monday morning when some us have to be zooming to the corners of the UK.

Edited by lol

Not being funny but a lunchtime would be better for most such as a Saturday lunchtime or even a Sunday morning/afternoon. Saturday evening is pub/club night and Sunday evening is depression setting in for Monday morning!

http://www.midlandsbreakfastclub.co.uk/page9.htm is a good venue and there is usually a variety of cars there.....if they put the 2011 dates up that is....

sundays are best for me as i'm busy 2pm onwards on saturdays.

can we hae a few dates and we could see when people are free.

how about:

Saturday 12th Feb

Saturday 19th Feb

Saturday 26th Feb

Sunday 13th Feb

Sunday 20th Feb

Sunday 27th Feb

You guys have done this before, decide on a date and we'll do it for then :)

And yes, i do know Chris, did a photography course with him last year :)

Thought i recognised the people in the portraits sections as he's got the same!

You guys have done this before, decide on a date and we'll do it for then :)

And yes, i do know Chris, did a photography course with him last year :)

i've never been to a meet or organised one before. how do we add a poll.

I vote for Sunday any time or Saturday morning - early afternoon.

i've never been to a meet or organised one before. how do we add a poll.

I vote for Sunday any time or Saturday morning - early afternoon.

hi guys sat afterrnoon or sunday afternoon will do for me and can enybody take eny photos of my car and put them on the site for me thanks pete

hi guys sat afterrnoon or sunday afternoon will do for me and can enybody take eny photos of my car and put them on the site for me thanks pete

Not a problem! Also Zakk is a budding photographer too :thumbup:

i think that's what normally happens, we meet up, have a good chat, take photos, bring and buy, point to things on our cars that's difficult doing on the forum

Not a problem! Also Zakk is a budding photographer too :thumbup:

I can do photos for £3 each, or 4 for £10

You can download them after or you can get a 7x5 print (other sizes at extra cost) posted out

Zakk

I can do photos for £3 each, or 4 for £10

You can download them after or you can get a 7x5 print (other sizes at extra cost) posted out

Zakk

I think pete means just taking a few photos and showing them on the forum, not actual hard copies of photos.

SWMBO says she cannot make it this weekend and therefore I have to look after the small ones but I will monitor the the thread and topics and we will try and make it up as soon as poss. We are also trying to set up a Three Counties meet ie Glos, Here, Worcs for the next couple of weeks. Half Term soon when we usually take a week off.

I think pete means just taking a few photos and showing them on the forum, not actual hard copies of photos.

thanks fabia 55 if he can i give him a drink aim not the best person on the lap top eny more news on the meet yet

• 2 weeks later...

Must get the kids to work out their own transport, bicycle if necessary as they are always wanting a taxi service through Saturday and Sunday.

I am sure we will get some meets worked out but the cursed British Weather is not playing its part well.

Due to be freezing this weekend, might even snow in Cannock, Staffs. Keep the communication up and I expect it will happen if not next weekend then in March.

Must get the kids to work out their own transport, bicycle if necessary as they are always wanting a taxi service through Saturday and Sunday.

I am sure we will get some meets worked out but the cursed British Weather is not playing its part well.

Due to be freezing this weekend, might even snow in Cannock, Staffs. Keep the communication up and I expect it will happen if not next weekend then in March.

cum on guys it only meet pick a date and go for it

cum on guys it only meet pick a date and go for it