Front parking sensors >> swing audio player

If it helps, I've got an LandK with an audience radio and front and rear sensors work on that, but I've got no experience with the swing radio, so sorry if that doesn't help.

Mac

I have got rear parking sensors via a graphical bar display as standard on the SWING....

I can get a front bumper with sensors ... I want to know if it is possible to integrate the new sensors into the existing graphical illustration on the player

• 1 year later...

Hi guys,

I have Yeti with Swing Radio but there is no company fitted Parkin sensor!

Can I fit rear park sensor and get it displayed on Swing Radio? Any help with wiring diagram will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Ashish

I have retro fitted front parking sensors to my Laura 1.8, you cant fit the parking sensors and have them displayed on the swing player, but you will have to attach the parking sensor module, the original parking sensors and carry out the full wiring to the bcm.

The aftermarket sensors that are available, wont get displayed on the swing player.!

I have retro fitted front parking sensors to my Laura 1.8, you cant fit the parking sensors and have them displayed on the swing player, but you will have to attach the parking sensor module, the original parking sensors and carry out the full wiring to the bcm.

The aftermarket sensors that are available, wont get displayed on the swing player.!

Hi There,

Thanks for your reply, I asked Skoda dealrship (In Ahmedabad) and they refused to install original sensors that is why i started looking for doing it myself. Can you please help where can i buy the Original sensors and the module. My Yeti has Swing Player. Any help with wiring will be of gratefully acknowledged :)

Thanks and regards,

Ashish

You can pick up the Parking Kit from www.skodateile.cz, use Google to translate into English.

If you are looking at fitting Sensors on just one side (front/rear) of the Car, 1Z0 919 475 "B" (4 Sensors System) is what you need, else go in for a "C" version (4 + 4 Sensors System), which supports 8 Sensors

Here is a complete wiring Diagram for the setup: http://www.auctionze...noutdiagram.png