Fabia Elegance "VRS special"... How much?!

Marc81

Cheers, it didn't wanna work on my iPod so I posted and hoped for the best thinking it was just me!

It's still playing up for me so the item no. is 170597630801 if it's the same for you.

Marc

Edited by Marc81

This is why my car is really worth sod all in real terms. 150,000+ miles (technically) and 10 years old.

and that car only has a "Sport" front bumper, not a vRS! FAIL! "Full bodykit" = front & rear bumpers LOL

This is why my car is really worth sod all in real terms. 150,000+ miles (technically) and 10 years old.

and that car only has a "Sport" front bumper, not a vRS! FAIL! "Full bodykit" = front & rear bumpers LOL

The car has a full bodykit (front and rear bumpers, roof spoiler and arch extensions)

To be fair it doesnt look too bad, but why pay that sort of money for a non vrs?

Add the fact its 9 years old and has nearly 150000 miles on it you must be mad :thumbdown:

+1

I'll hedge my bets the seats don't heat up anymore, either.

That same location has been used to photograph pre registered mk2 vRS's on eBay so think it's a proper dealer.

They should know better... I mean, it's not a young enough car for the extras to pull in buyers at that price, they'll all point and laugh, especially if they're actually looking for a vRS... anyone else will point and laugh because it'll be sat next to an 05 ambient at the same price with less miles, or the like.

The garage owners kids 1st car maybe?

Edited by Rob.