Ready The Firing Squad ....... But I Love It

Ok all had Lloyds 20s off him so we put em on yesterday :giggle: and I love it does not seem to have made any difference to how she drives or gos (but then I am no race driver :no: ) I know I will get told off for playing with a Wrc but I am keeping the spiders so she could be standard with a day playing any way here's the pics ( saving for coilies , unless anyone has some they wish to sell) so she does sit a bit higher none the less I love it B)

0be0df1b.jpg

f7c8edf7.jpg

d406ba8d.jpg

b29cc54d.jpg

how to feck the handling of your car up but i guess it looks okay prefer the spiders though

Really I gave her the same **** I normally do when drivin her this morning and she seems fine and shes never goin to see the track :no:

Not On a WRC car to each there own but that just makes it look like a glorfied taxi!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry but true :thumbdown:

Really what's with the taxi crap :doh:! It's a White octy bottom line and it's mine and if I want to put pink spots over it I would, but a taxi surely it's that either way if that's how you look at it :wonder: the wheels will be white faced one day so they will match , I appreciate everyone has an opinion but the whole taxi thing does my nut !

Look good if a tad oversize.

IMHO With wheels that large, the arches will need flaring and another 2-3 inches off the ride height so the tops of the wheels are just tucking under the wheel arch.

only thing it needs coilovers for is to stop the rubbing when you have a small load on lol,

Not a fan of big wheels, even my 18 are off now and back to std. does look cool tho. dont know about white but get them anthracite lol, anything but shiny.

mind you Lloyd is a bit mad lol, them rims prove it :p

Look good if a tad oversize.

IMHO With wheels that large, the arches will need flaring and another 2-3 inches off the ride height so the tops of the wheels are just tucking under the wheel arch.

Thanks mate glad someone gets me :rofl: I'm planning coilies and havin the face done White to bring it all in should bring it together then B)

If I had a WRC I'd be going for the Speedlines personally. Keeps it authentic but different.

skodaoctaviawrc4.jpg

I'm more of a function-over-form person, so the 20" wheels aren't my cup of tea. I'd prefer a strong and lightweight 17" wheel. Magnesium Speedlines or Compomotive MO's or TH's spring to mind.....

In my opinion the 20's really detract from the look of the car, not at all in touch with the styling. But that is just my opinion.

If you like the look then that's all that matters. Irnoically though you're not the one who has to look at it when you're out driving haha :rofl:

Guest westallc

Really I gave her the same **** I normally do when drivin her this morning and she seems fine and shes never goin to see the track :no:

will make a huge difference to the handling of a car without a doubt !!!! (also puts your speed sensor out )

but you have to realise one thing it is YOUR CAR and YOUR MONEY so do what YOU want to do!!!!

what i will sya by posting pics etc etc asking what people think you will always get negatives wether it a wrc vrs or standard skoda it makes no difference

as for comments about it being just a taxi or an ex police car its all tongue in cheek ( maybe not the police car comment lol)

enjoy it

Edited by westallc

:smirk: iirc its something like 1mph slower at 60 or something so at 60 its actually about 59 and at nearly 150 you mite be doing 146 or something like that :giggle: same kind of thing as my 19s i beleve at 60 its around 60.5 or say 61

Although if your a bit under your less likely to get a ticket..... Unless its the higher example of which case im thinking at 146 they wont care and you'll just get beaten :giggle:

It mite not have handled like 17 inch lightweights and v3 kws but it was plenty of fun :rofl: at legal limits of course!!

I dont often drive over 30 especially on bends

In 1st gear :D

Edited by Lloyd55vrs

I like em! And the car!

Good on ya for breaking away from the "norm" and trying something different B)

I was tempted by them but my turbo's gone for a dump so the hybrid has to come 1st :giggle:

Look forward to seeing it a little lower :thumbup:

I like em! And the car!

Good on ya for breaking away from the "norm" and trying something different B)

I was tempted by them but my turbo's gone for a dump so the hybrid has to come 1st :giggle:

Look forward to seeing it a little lower :thumbup:

Thanks bud glad I have some fans :rofl::thumbup:

Im a fan :)

Loved them on mine , and still love them now :)

Just love my bbs babies more lol

Bring on the coilies

Those BBS look great with red! that is what I am after but want red stripe on them...