Yeti Elegance 140 DSG

The Plumber

Just thought I'd highlight that my local dealer in Hull are to put a new Yeti demo on the road as of the 1st March, to be used I understand in the main by the garage owner. Looks a very nice motor for anyone in the market for an ex demo in 3 months. Extras from what I could see include Aqua metallic paint, Columbus and front park sensors.

TP

Front park sensors may mean "Park Assist" is fitted.

Depends if the two sensors on the front wheel arches exist. I suspect TP noted that neither sensor is present and therefore correctly deduced it was front parking sensors only.

Edited by GazzaC

Since a chap on here has claimed our TSi DSG which is coming off demo plan shortly it's replacement which I am hoping is going to be our 140DSG 4x4, that will be available from early July, which I realise is rather far away but still perhaps worth bearing in mind.

Since a chap on here has claimed our TSi DSG which is coming off demo plan shortly it's replacement which I am hoping is going to be our 140DSG 4x4, that will be available from early July, which I realise is rather far away but still perhaps worth bearing in mind.

That's me, can't wait for April :yes:

Depends if the two sensors on the front wheel arches exist. I suspect TP noted that neither sensor is present and therefore correctly deduced it was front parking sensors only.

Well that shows what a Dickhead I am........

Well that shows what a Dickhead I am........

I only twigged this when I was speccing my Yeti. I'm going with the wheel arch protectors which cannot be fitted to SMs with park assist because it would cover the arch sensors. Fortunately i went with just front sensors (at SWMBO's insistence, plus I get the 'advanced' Bolero display!)