Anyone fancy a swap for a Fabia vRS?

My situation has recently changed so I no longer do a lot of miles a year.

I'm in the market for a Octavia vRS, preferably Race Blue, 2006/2007 with less than 100,000 miles & service history.

My car is a Fabia vRS, 2006, 55,000 miles, Full Skoda service history inc cambelt at 44,000, cruise control, bluetooth hands free & a few other things.

Anyone fancy a swap with some cash their way?

Message me if interested.

Thanks,

Chris

looks like youve done some nice mods to the furby I just sold mine but how about fire up some pics on here you never know might just catch someones eye even as a straight sale we all know they are great cars

Mine was actually a genuine offer, but it's probably a bit far down the mod route :rofl:

I'm afraid it's a bit extensively modified for me, insurance wouldn't be happy, plus it's out of my price range :p

I'd keep yours mate for what its worth. As much as I love the Civic I do ask myself does the extra outlay per month worth it in comparison the fun the Fabia used to bring me.

Good luck with the swap!

I am having second thoughts now. I do love the economy, and it's been very reliable.