Nikon D90 Camera Body Only - plus GPS Adaptor

davidj241

This is an opportunity to own a superb Nikon D90 12.3M pixel Camera Body - it is in immaculate condition. It comes with all the standard accessories plus an additional Nikon Li-Ion battery pack plus an Instruction DVD from Blue Crane which gives loads of information on using the D90. I will also include a Global Positioning System (GPS) adaptor, which records the exact location of the camera when a picture is taken.

Location information such as latitude, longitude, altitude and time are automatically recorded as ‘geotags’ in the image data (EXIF).

The camera has had very little use. I had screen protectors fitted to the top and back LCD's so the original surfaces are unmarked.

Full details can be found here: http://www.europe-nikon.com/en_GB/product/digital-cameras/slr/consumer/d90

Asking Price £475.00. Packing and Insured Delivery £15.00 or of course you can collect from PE19 postcode and save on postage costs.

Any Questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for looking

Can vouch for the D90! Great camera. Interested in the GPS and battery pack if you are willing to separate?

Thanks for the comment, I think at the moment I would rather sell the battery & GPS unit as part of the package. Maybe if It doesn't sell I might split it.

Can vouch for the D90! Great camera. Interested in the GPS and battery pack if you are willing to separate?

It is not the Nikon GPS-1, but an equivalent which connects to the accessory USB socket on the side of the camera.

It works very well, on my trip to the lake district last year I took some photos from a boat on Windermere and if you look at GoogleMaps it shows the

location in the middle of the lake.

If I remember rightly, I paid about £80 for it (compared to £200+ for the Nikon unit.)

Any details on the GPS adaptor? Is that a Nikon specific accessory?

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I am open to sensible offers bearing in mind it does have the GPS adaptor and spare battery which you wouldn't get with a new body for £489

I'm also throwing in a Brand New Samsonite Trekking carry case.

maybe interested if a bit cheaper

D90 body only new with 2 yr warranty is £489 now.

Edited by davidj241

It was purchase from Warehouse Express in Norwich - I think it was around July 2009

How old is the unit now?

May I ask was it bought in a highstreet shop or online?