Most expensive used Yeti spotted

The Plumber

Mind it does appear to have just about every option box ticked

It's standard Elegance spec, isn't it? I don't see electrically adjusted seats, self-parking or anything like that on it.

I do wonder what "Manual Headlight Elevation" is. The Elegance should have xenon headlights which don't have a manual adjustment (mine don't, anyway).

The manual headlight elevation would suggest not Xenons - that does not make sense. That is a heavy price for a vehicle that is like an ex-demo, isn't it. If we could get them, Yetis would represent a much better investment than ISAs - at the moment, it seems.

Or a spare wheel.

How do you tell what options are fitted? Can't see the velux roof anywhere on there.

I find that website so confusing regarding options. Once someone has decided to go for a Yeti they should know the standard equipment and a site like that should ONLY list the optional equipment at first glance. The standard stuff should be in a seperate tab. (And as noted on the headlight adjustment they seemingly can't even get THAT correct!)

From the photographs spotted....

The average punter will never in a million years spot that that car has sat nav from a photograph. What a pathetic site that is.

But then who runs it..... the housewife club at SUK. No wonder. "Why would anyone want to know the options on a car. It is white" the housewives say. "That is ALL you need to know surely?"!

The average punter will never in a million years spot that that car has sat nav from a photograph. What a pathetic site that is.

But then who runs it..... the housewife club at SUK. No wonder. "Why would anyone want to know the options on a car. It is white" the housewives say. "That is ALL you need to know surely?"!

That's sexist isn't it? :rofl:

Fred

That's sexist isn't it? :rofl:

Fred

SUK's "Customer service department" makes me go all gagga and un-PC. So yes in a moment of blind (rage) I said something sexist. :rofl: I'm sure the women (and men?) from the CS department at SUK will forgive me. hehehe

From the photographs spotted...

You're obviously very good at spotting fine detail! I was reading the spec. You could argue that the Annapurnas are obviopus but TBH I wouldn't know an Annpurna alloy if one landed on my head.

However, looking at the pictures: isn't that a DSG gear shift?

UPDATE: Yes it is - that's one thing the written spec does actually mention! But isn't it usual for "DSG" to be included in the model designation along with TDI, CR, 4x4 etc?

They seem to have listed only the standard spec (and got it wrong eg wrt to the headlights). For the money they're asking you'd think they would want to emphasise the extra goodies!

Edited by ejstubbs

You're obviously very good at spotting fine detail! I was reading the spec. You could argue that the Annapurnas are obviopus but TBH I wouldn't know an Annpurna alloy if one landed on my head.

However, looking at the pictures: isn't that a DSG gear shift?

They seem to have listed only the standard spec (and got it wrong eg wrt to the headlights). For the money they're asking you'd think they would want to emphasise the extra goodies!

Hardly any of the detail sections on the used car site are accurate - eg most mention 'manual adjustment of headlights' when they are recent Elegance specs that must have xenons, and some even refer to 'cloth upholstery' for Elegance specs too. Like others here, I am amazed at the 'couldn't care less' attitude of sales staff. They wouldn't be working for me long!

Edited by hmibennett