Detailing Meet Feeler

smog monster

Just received this e-mail from Mike who runs "The Polishing Company" in Cramlington ...

Hello

I have just joined the forum and have recently purchased a Skoda Fabia Vrs in Black Magic I actually run a detailing company in Cramlington (The Polishing Company Ltd) and wondered if your local members might be interested in meeting here one weekend.

It is a secure estate which is quiet and has plenty of parking Good pubs are available locally for lunch and I'd be happy to show members the detailing processes and do some demos on cars and show them some products. If you think you'd be interested get in touch

Might see you at a meet one weekend when i have finished the detail it is coming on quite nicely

Regards

Mike

DETAILING MEET , SUNDAY 1ST MAY 2011

08.45 MEET AT McDONALDS TEESSIDE PARK , GRAB A BREW , DEPART VIA A19 / TYNE TUNNEL (FEE £1.20)

10.15 MEET AT McDONALDS ANNITSFORD (POSTCODE NE23 7RG) IN CRAMLINGTON , DEPART 10.30ish FOR MIKES PLACE (POSTCODE NE23 1WP)

Edited by smog monster

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just received this e-mail from Mike who runs "The Polishing Company" in Cramlington ...

Hello

I have just joined the forum and have recently purchased a Skoda Fabia Vrs in Black Magic I actually run a detailing company in Cramlington (The Polishing Company Ltd) and wondered if your local members might be interested in meeting here one weekend.

It is a secure estate which is quiet and has plenty of parking Good pubs are available locally for lunch and I'd be happy to show members the detailing processes and do some demos on cars and show them some products. If you think you'd be interested get in touch

Might see you at a meet one weekend when i have finished the detail it is coming on quite nicely

Regards

Mike

http://www.thepolishingcompany.com/cardetailing.html

Just wondered who would be up for this (weekend date to be arranged)

Right i have contacted Mike @ "The Polishing Company" and the meet is set up for Sunday 1st May . . .

"Hi Martin

It would be great to have you visit

I cant promise to do a whole car but I'm happy to demonstrate on any cars that come up and run a bit of a detailing clinic

If someone does particularly want to book a full car polish on the day then I can do this as a full job at a reduced rate of £150 (normally £300)"

Can people who are wanting to attend please post names below , thanx :thumbup:

Smog Monster (octy vRS)

Thurlby12 (fabia vRS SE)

John (octy vRS estate)

Toddbod (fabia vRS SE)

Billy1903 (octy vRS)

Edited by smog monster

To be honest furn , i did Stockton to Cramlington few weeks back in about 40 mins along the A1 not too bad , also Sunday roads will be quiet too ;)

Or drive over to mine & jump in with me

Edited by smog monster

• 2 weeks later...

Smog Monster (octy vRS)

Thurlby12 (fabia vRS SE)

John (octy vRS estate)

Toddbod (fabia vRS SE)

Billy1903 (octy vRS)

Kiddy1 (fabia vRS)

JimH (fabia vRS)

Edited by smog monster

Smog Monster (octy vRS)

Thurlby12 (fabia vRS SE)

John (octy vRS estate)

Toddbod (fabia vRS SE)

Billy1903 (octy vRS)

Kiddy1 (fabia vRS)

JimH (fabia vRS)

a_duncan (Octy vRS)

Furn (Octy vRS)

Edited by a_Duncan

Sorry to hear that billy , list amended . . .

Smog Monster (octy vRS)

Thurlby12 (fabia vRS SE)

John (octy vRS estate)

Toddbod (fabia vRS SE)

Kiddy1 (fabia vRS)

JimH (fabia vRS)

a_duncan (Octy vRS)

Furn (Octy vRS)

Edited by smog monster

• 2 weeks later...

DETAILING MEET UPDATE

We need to be in Cramlington for 10.30 so was thinking of meeting at Mcdonalds Teesside Park for 08.45 (grab a brew) leave 09.15ish then go straight up the A19 via the Tyne Tunnel (so have your £1.20 ready) or we can go the A1 which is a little bit longer , we should arrive up there for 10.15 to 10.30

Smog Monster (octy vRS)

Thurlby12 (fabia vRS SE)

John (octy vRS estate)

Toddbod (fabia vRS SE)

Kiddy1 (fabia vRS)

JimH (fabia vRS)

a_duncan (octy vRS)

Furn (octy vRS)

PGvRS (octy vRS estate)

Tony vRS

Edited by smog monster