Door Closing Thud - missing from front doors!

Had my Superb for 5 months now, had a few issues with door rattles, all seem to be sorted now,

but one observation is that the front doors don't close with the same 'VW' thud as the back ones!

It this unique to mine or something other people have on their Superb? Is it a feature.

Could I still have a manufacturing issue in the front doors

Otherwise a good solid well built car and very happy with it

John

My nearside front door has a rattle - if you open the door and shake it back and forth it sounds like there's a heavy lump of something rolling around in there - dealer couldn't find anything at first service, will have them look again at the second in a few months time. In addition the drivers seat creaks where the squab meets the plastic on the side, the rear armrest creaks like a breakdancing skeleton when it's down and the dash has started to rattle. Wonder what it'll be like in two more years with 80k under it's wheels?

Justin.