European brochure

bearmina

I found what I think must be the European brochure online - seems Skoda has segmented its European customers into the "action couple" and the "adventure holiday family": http://www.skoda-auto.com/SiteCollectionDocuments/Catalogue/Yeti/10_Yeti_Catalogue_ENG.pdf

The approach is far more sophisticated than the primary school style of the UK brochure and website.

Skoda also seems to offer more interior options in Europe. Why is this?

I found what I think must be the European brochure online - seems Skoda has segmented its European customers into the "action couple" and the "adventure holiday family": http://www.skoda-auto.com/SiteCollectionDocuments/Catalogue/Yeti/10_Yeti_Catalogue_ENG.pdf

The approach is far more sophisticated than the primary school style of the UK brochure and website.

Why indeed? But that way madness lies once you start asking these kinds of questions!

If that's the EU brochure, why is it in English? Perhaps it's a new brochure for the UK?

If that's the EU brochure, why is it in English? Perhaps it's a new brochure for the UK?

Like it or not English is the universal European language. Go to a European trade show and you will find meetings of people from Germany, France, Spain, Italy etc and they will be speaking English whether an English person is there or not. I am sure Skoda will have a language specific brochure for each country at some point but this is one they can put out to cover all of Europe.

Like it or not English is the universal European language. Go to a European trade show and you will find meetings of people from Germany, France, Spain, Italy etc and they will be speaking English whether an English person is there or not. I am sure Skoda will have a language specific brochure for each country at some point but this is one they can put out to cover all of Europe.

OK, I stand corrected ... now where's the smiley with the dunce's cap? :S

Hey, I'm guessing at the answer. I could quite easily be wrong and the dunces cap would be passed across.

Mmmm, but as Merlinman pointed out, the brochure is dated Sept 2010.

Although dated Sept 2010, it's based on the original international brochure which was available from the Skoda Auto site before SUK published their first attempt :giggle: Last time I looked though, much of the information and wording on the main Skoda Auto site has not been updated since late 2009.

My link

TP

Having just been through the Skoda purchasing process I have to say the brochure, dealer information and website descriptions all seem to be different. It is also not very clear when certain options effect others. For example specifying a DSG gearbox seems to then include a few of the stability control and hill hold options, but these are still made available for you to add to your car.