MPG correction for Superb

Tankdave

My car is a March 2010 Combi and about the only thing still bugging me with it, is how inaccurate the MPG calc. is on the MFD.

Over in the Superb section someone posted how to adjust this, so I had my friendly VCDS guy try it only to find a default setting of 0.0 degrees, obviously wrong, we decided to leave it.

Can anyone answer why the instructions below are not right for my car, or has anyone seen where I should be correcting this? I have calculated that my car needs setting to 107%, so I just need to find where to make this adjustment and my car will be 100% perfect.

This is the instruction that was posted:-

In controller 17-Instruments, it's found under "Display correction of consumptions and operating range" The default is 100%.

Dave, after reading Dana's post on VWVortex, are you 100% sure you went into "Display correction of consumptions and operating range" and not the "Display correction of fuel gauge" (which obviously adjusts the accuracy of the fuel gauge).

I have looked at this on 3 cars now and they were all set to 100% as std. :think: