It's nearly time

jekyll

your driving from yorkshire all the way down there to epsom to fetch it?, can i ask a quick question, why didnt you get it from a dealer closer to you?

Have you looked at some of the offers Allams are offering?

Think the answer may be selfexplanatory!

your driving from yorkshire all the way down there to epsom to fetch it?, can i ask a quick question, why didnt you get it from a dealer closer to you?

Likewise an Allams customer from Yorkshire; much better deal being offered than by my local dealer, even factoring in the logistic costs of dropping the P/X down there last November and collecting :wonder: Plus the customer service has thus far been first rate :thumbup:

TP

I am a yorkshireman and a good deal is worth a lot, we spend our money carefully you know.

I looked at the local dealers. offered them the sale and none of them could give me what i considerd a good deal (no trade in, cash buyer) ( i did factor in travel costs including fuel home). Also i didn't want my car delivered by another driver as i know how they sometimes treat new cars on delivery trips.

I contacted James at Allams as he seemed well regarded on this forum and the company get good reviews. Thus far the service i have received has been excellent.

The drive home (250 miles) will be worth it i'm sure.