superb wiring

ah the superb and its water issues, the loom is wet, the floor is a pond, the underlay stinks like a cat has been peeing in it,the crimped connectors are a bit green,

how green do the wires in the connectors in the nsf footwell need to be before they are faulty?

what i mean is they are a bit green but all still in the crimped connector

will this cause electrical faults or does it need to be worse

they are feint signs of corrosion, iv seen worse on the info page describing this sort of fault and was wondering weather to bother cutting and refitting?

no wires seem to be broken

the ccm is dry, but there are no courtesy lights in the boot or front,but do work when switched manually, i thought that the contacts in the door switches were knack-ed, but it registers doors open on the dotty matrix, that seems to have a mind of its own, or is possessed!

so can anyone advise before i don my doctors outfit and try and breath some life into this mechanical headache?

the other faults were elecy seat not working on drivers side, but that now works since the brand new battery went flat all on its own,god knows what caused it , im thinking something didn't switch off or shut down, so was recharged and it started working, but that was one day ago and an eternity in the the traumatic life of one of these vehicles so it may have packed up again

and the dotty matrix is just that, dotty!

sometimes it works

sometimes it doesn't

its kind of working now

As a piece of usless information you may like to know that the spec of some of the components used by Skoda is higher that that fitted to VW or Audi. I know the replacement part numbers are the same for spares but the originals can be different. EG the window motors have some extra sealing. This info came from the guy that makes them.

Just because the wires are still in the crimps does not mean they are connected,green is bad!! Follow the guides on here and all will be good.

As a piece of usless information you may like to know that the spec of some of the components used by Skoda is higher that that fitted to VW or Audi. I know the replacement part numbers are the same for spares but the originals can be different. EG the window motors have some extra sealing. This info came from the guy that makes them.

Just because the wires are still in the crimps does not mean they are connected,green is bad!! Follow the guides on here and all will be good.

hi , follow the guides on where??

i clicked a very feint link about hovercrafts?