Yeti 110 2WD mpg

fuzzybunny

Towed my boat down to the sailing club on Sunday to find that the commodore had got himself a Yeti 110 TDI 2WD in Black.

Him and his missus were really pleased with it, they are sedate drivers so were getting top 50's on mpg.

They bought it with 2,500 on the clock and paid top whack as the waiting list for a new one was 9 MONTHS (Arrgh!)

The only thing they had against it was that people said it looked bit like a taxi in black.

He also said 'are the lights supposed to be on all the time'?

They sure am!

Fuzzy, :yes:

Towed my boat down to the sailing club on Sunday to find that the commodore had got himself a Yeti 110 TDI 2WD in Black.

Him and his missus were really pleased with it, they are sedate drivers so were getting top 50's on mpg.

They bought it with 2,500 on the clock and paid top whack as the waiting list for a new one was 9 MONTHS (Arrgh!)

The only thing they had against it was that people said it looked bit like a taxi in black.

He also said 'are the lights supposed to be on all the time'?

They sure am!

Fuzzy, :yes:

Sounds just like ours. Slightly higher mileage also black and no it does not look like a taxi. Stretch it a bit and it would make an off road hearse, :D Top 50s I wish, but still it's not bad at mid to late 40s overall. I had no idea how it was driven prior to our pickling it up last weekend.

Maybe a permanently fixed yellow remote helicopter fitted to the front of the roof will just set off a black Yeti nicely (as a Clarkson Taxi!) :giggle: