custom SFS turbo boost pipe Fabia vRS

Hi guys,

I've recently split a boost pipe since fitting my new hybrid turbo to my Fabia vRS pd130. All the pipes are uprated silicone as I have a front mount intercooler. The only pipe that's OEM is the one i've split! It's the 90deg pipe that leaves the turbo and connects to the pancake pipe.

I've rung just about every performance hose company I can think of and no one has been able to provide me with this pipe.

I spent about 20 minutes on the phone to Lee @ SFS the other day and he's agreed to produce a custom pipe for me. I was wondering if anyone else has replaced this pipe yet?

He said to me that if there were enough of us interested he'd give us all a discount on a group buy. It's worthwhile having if you're running a hybrid turbo or big power.

This pipe is only available from VW/Skoda/TPS and costs £100+vat. ouch! The SFS price would be around £60 delivered.

The pipe in question is pictured below, you can see the split clearly.

387554bd.jpg

Guest BigJase88

Thats the one off the turbo??

On my hybrid it had an adaptor off the turbo then all i did was stick a 50mm 90 degree samco on it with jubilee clip

The hose off the turbo is rather restrictive and only about 40mm id at its thinnest point

Guest BigJase88

Looking at that again you can split the hose from the coupling (bottom coupling)

Then reuse the coupling with 90 degree 51mm id silicone bend onto a 80 degree 51mm aluminium bend which will then connect to your fmic piping

Im guessing forge?? Or seatsport will match both

Thats the one off the turbo??

On my hybrid it had an adaptor off the turbo then all i did was stick a 50mm 90 degree samco on it with jubilee clip

The hose off the turbo is rather restrictive and only about 40mm id at its thinnest point

Hi Jase,

Yea that's right, it comes straight off the turbo, and yea, the metal fitting is removeable. IIRC it's 44mm to 52mm in diameter. SFS can supply the metal connection for the other end, I just need to double check all the measurements.

Greg

does the hybrid pd150 use the same turbo outlet as the normal pd150 and 130 then? if so id be interested too, they alreay know my car from the top hose delvelopment

Hi Trevor,

From what Lee was saying, the turbo from an ARL pd150 has the same outlet, but this pipe won't suit a Golf due to a different pancake pipe. This pipe is specifically for the Skoda Fabia vRS, the Polo GT pd130 and the Seat Ibiza pd130's.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to start a list of names of anyone interested in a GB?

what i was getting at would this fit the pd150 and hybrids that many have on their fabias, which im presuming it would

Yes should do. I looked at buying an ARL turbo when I got my turbo hybridised. same outlets mate.

• 10 months later...

Hi guys,

Bit of a thread revival but im i correct in thinking this is SFS part THS223 ?

Fabia 2 VRS 1.9TDi PD130 ASZ with alloy fittings/clips (2)

I'm after this pipe but for my TDI 130 Seat ibiza with the BLT engine. Has anybody fitted this to their BLT Fabias ? i notice SFS have ASZ in the description and not a BLT code to be seen :/

• 5 months later...