Donington BTCC

vrsowen

well qualifying is over and done with and it seems that the turbo engines have taken over.

anyone watch the qualifying on-line. had a few incidents and three red flags. so tomorrow could be interesting.

i think Nash or Jordan have a good chance of getting a victory but the favorites have got to be the two Honda's.

Owen

well qualifying is over and done with and it seems that the turbo engines have taken over.

anyone watch the qualifying on-line. had a few incidents and three red flags. so tomorrow could be interesting.

i think Nash or Jordan have a good chance of getting a victory but the favorites have got to be the two Honda's.

Owen

I agree with you :thumbup: Honda is also my favorite to win, Honda has done really well in the BTCC over the last few years. :) My only complaint is why did they pull the Civic Type-R's out? One of my favorite cars ever! :thumbup: Tomorrow will be the day to see who finishes on top. I bet anyone on here that Honda will be the top 3 to finish. :thumbup:

I agree with you :thumbup: Honda is also my favorite to win, Honda has done really well in the BTCC over the last few years. :) My only complaint is why did they pull the Civic Type-R's out? One of my favorite cars ever! :thumbup: Tomorrow will be the day to see who finishes on top. I bet anyone on here that Honda will be the top 3 to finish. :thumbup:

not a fan of neal but think shedden is a hell of a driver. i like to think plato will be there towards the end of the races to add abit of spice. that would make it intresting.

nice to see the audi doing a few laps aswell.

owen

some epic raceing today.

good to see plato ok.

and great work by jordan and nash today.

what you think of shedden in the first race. a few miliseconds of over boost on lift off really worthy of being put to the back. guess rules are rules.

owen

What an exciting 3rd race of the day. :thumbup:

I always enjoy the BTCC, so much more action than single seaters.

I was trackside between Redgate and Hollywood, I have to agree about single seaters. I fell to sleep watching them!

Good days racing, I think next time I'll sit a little further down into the curves as i missed a few of the crashes.

That roll was absolutely crazy, was really impressed how quickly they got the car back together, a massive effort!

Some decent racing, I think there was a bit too much amateur driving styles though with the amount of crashing going on!

Some good races though :thumbup:

• 1 month later...