Yeti accessories

LizC

If I have to use the £150 goodwill payment as dealer credit I'm wondering about getting the cool / hot box and wondered if anyone had any views on it? Wondering if it will keep food frozen or is it more of a chill box?

Is there any other accessory that people have found useful? The only other thing that appeals is the net to go under the parcel shelf at £34!

Thanks

LizC

If I have to use the £150 goodwill payment as dealer credit I'm wondering about getting the cool / hot box and wondered if anyone had any views on it? Wondering if it will keep food frozen or is it more of a chill box?

Is there any other accessory that people have found useful? The only other thing that appeals is the net to go under the parcel shelf at £34!

Thanks

LizC

I wouldn't expect it to keep food frozen for any great length of time.

It's a chill box or if switched over a hot box, the latter is quite handy for keeping take-aways warm. :thumbup:

I had a similar one in an old car, but it's the kind of thing you use if you have it, but if not you don't really miss it IMO.

Thanks

LizC

I have 2 original Yeti netting systems, both brand new and sealed in original packaging

Universal rear netting system- IZ0 867 689B

and 5 piece netting system - DMA 630 003

These are of no use to me as I now have an Octy, if any one would like either please PM me.

Thanks

LizC

it would pay for half of the £299 servicing deal....which you can only buy once the car is over 3 months old......

it would pay for half of the £299 servicing deal....which you can only buy once the car is over 3 months old......

Thanks for that, and to our friend above over the netting. Afraid I don't know anything about a servicing deal, is this a one off payment and then you get discount servicing after that? If so it might be worth spending the money on that.

LizC

Ask your dealer for more info, but in summary you can buy 2 years or 20,000 miles servicing for £299 to use at any Skoda dealer. Can't buy it until the car is over 3 month old I believe. your dealer I would expect to send you info about it.

Ask your dealer for more info, but in summary you can buy 2 years or 20,000 miles servicing for £299 to use at any Skoda dealer. Can't buy it until the car is over 3 month old I believe. your dealer I would expect to send you info about it.

If the delivery delay is 25 weeks plus, then the goodwill payment should be £300 - that would fit in nicely with 'a free' 2 year service plan.

Surely a TDI on variable servicing would only normally require one service in the first 2 years/20000 miles? As our first service cost less than £200, that doesn't look much of a bargain. Though if my Jaguar dealer offered the same deal, I would bite his hand off!

Mark