Hello

Vwnut

Hi everyone I am new to this forum, I have just bought a Skoda Octavia 1.8t 4x4, Black, full Skoda service history like new condition 2003 model. I have had los of vws before way over 10 and over 50 cars in total so I am aware of all the potential of the 1.8 T engine however I dont know much about the Haldex system so any details on max power etc would be great. I am currently upgrading my Audi Coupe quattro and have fitted the full running gear from a S2 so this is my toy, I also have a Lexus Soarer which in the not to distant future will be running in the region of 400bhp.

What are the best things to upgrade first on these cars, this will be my wifes car and therefore upgrading brakes etc is a priority, I will do a remap can anyone recommend a good place to get it done, I have seen that Celtic tuning can extract 210bhp from the car in standard form, after this is done what needs to be done next.

I am sure all these things have been covered many times before but any help is much appreciated.

Wayne