12v power point

hi there is there wiring in the rear of the mk2 octavias for a 12v power outlet as i could do with one in the rear B) what i mean is they all have the same wiring looms so are there octavias out there way 12v inthe rear :p

cheers for any help

Edited by peachy26

hi there is there wiring in the rear of the mk2 octavias for a 12v power outlet as i could do with one in the rear B) what i mean is they all have the same wiring looms so are there octavias out there way 12v inthe rear :p

cheers for any help

I guess you have an hatch, when I had a 55 ambiante estate it had a outlet in the boot and I think my mates 59 estate has also, I don't understand why they dont fit them in the hatch :(

I guess you have an hatch, when I had a 55 ambiante estate it had a outlet in the boot and I think my mates 59 estate has also, I don't understand why they dont fit them in the hatch :(

yes i have a hatch but the wireing looms might be the same where in the boot it your outlet :thumbup:

You can never have enough 12v sockets, have just sold the octy and bought something else, that had three in originally...... All ignition fed.... Now have 6 in total, plus a separate feed for the sat nav!

yes i have a hatch but the wireing looms might be the same where in the boot it your outlet :thumbup:

it should be either on the right or left (cant remember but think it was right side) above the wheel arch, let me know if you find it, it will take me a week to empty my boot to have a look

it should be either on the right or left (cant remember but think it was right side) above the wheel arch, let me know if you find it, it will take me a week to empty my boot to have a look

very good will have a wee look there mate :p cheers for the help will let you know if i find it B)

The hatch doesn't have the wiring for the 12V outlet.

If it did, it would have made my life much easier when fitting my towbar, instead I had to dismantle loads of interior trim to run a wire from boot to fuse box :(

:'(

The hatch doesn't have the wiring for the 12V outlet.

If it did, it would have made my life much easier when fitting my towbar, instead I had to dismantle loads of interior trim to run a wire from boot to fuse box :(

:'( :'( :'( :'( thats not fair why did they no put it there :( ah well plan B ;)