Standard vRS headlining colour?

Hi guys,

when I bought my vRS a couple of weeks ago, the previous owner mentioned something about changing the headlining - it is black.

Does the Fabia vRS come as standard with a white/grey headlining?

Must say, I prefer the black - goes nice with the red leather :D

Cheers,

Steven

Red leather? Any piccies- Or was this the car on autotrader recently?

Think the early ones may have had light headlining, but not certain. My 54 plate is black

It was on Pistonheads, not sure about Autotrader.

Think it used to belong to a member on here previously (Farky) but I did not buy it from them. It had a Briskoda.net rear numberplate surround (before I fitted my private plate).

loE97skp.jpg

aqyNUrGD.jpg

Yup farky77 old car

Do you know if he did much to it?

I know it has a PD160 and K&N filter, plus the retrim (was on it when Farky bought it IIRC), folk I bought it from (who I think Farky sold it to) got the tints done.

Not aware of any other mods - it fairly shifts mid-range tho! Can only imagine what a remapped one will feel like.

Does Farky come on here much now?

I think it has only done 1-2k since Farky sold it 2 years ago, personal reasons from previous buyer, my benefit :D