B.T.C.C

will do.I'm looking at a new vrs in your colour aswell,so will be nice to see one in the flesh.....

weekend admission £30 when booked online.

saturday admission £12 on the gate.

sunday admission £25 when booked online or £30 on the gate.

children under 13 get in for free.

no info if you can pay for weekend admission on the gate,i don't see why not....

Thanks for that. Sort of what I was expecting. Just seems a bit pricey to me really. Suppose it's the going rate....

Would just be going on the Sun, if I do.

Sunday for me to.Prices seem to be creeping up every year,but saying that rather pay that than go the match to be honest.All day racing or 90 minutes,no contest really....

• 5 weeks later...

had a good day today.parked up and then a few minutes later 3 briskodians parked up nearby,you couldn't of timed it better.Its was nice to have a good chat.Came away with a burn't head,sitting here now with aftersun on.....And what an ending for the second race....so funny..

It was a fantastic day and the rain didnt dampen anyones spirits. I was watching the race from Druids and saw quite a few overtakes and crashes! Now I need to get my Octy sounding like one of those turbo touring cars :giggle: They sounded awesome with the pops and bangs on the upshifts and over run!

Why do I live miles away from any race circuit :'(

Watched all the racing on ITV4 though, so good job they cover it so well. Plato was rather feisty after race 2! :giggle:

Great racing though :thumbup: