Engine Faulty Codes

florindobrei

yes you need a 1552 diagnostics machine to read complete with flash code harness. what is the problem i maybee able to help, by the way is this a monomontronic engine you have because we didn't have these over here until 1993.

If you fail to get hold of a 1552 machine, why not download the VAG-COM software (its free to download for diagnostics) make up, or buy, a suitable harness, link it to a PC / laptop and read your own codes.

When plugged in it will give you the same numeric codes as the dealer gets from his 1552 only it adds a plain english explanation of the problem, without having to go away and look up the code.

This is not a monotronic injection. Pierburg 2EE is a electronic carburettor driven by a ECU.

I know that is a easy way to read the codes using a LED, I saw some specification from VW equipped with 2EE Pierburg. I don

• 3 years later...

Salut !!Ai cumva un manual pt Skoda favorit??Tocmai mi-am luat o Skoda Favorit 135 Le si as dori sa fac unele verificari/reparatii la ea.Stii de unde pot lua un kit de reparatie pt carburator,si ce contine acesta??Mrs.

• 4 years later...

If you have a 135 LE skoda favorit, that has a 2EE pierburg carburetor,then you can read the codes from the ECU.I have a pdf file which explains about this and more.You can find the file here http://www.mediafire.com/file/np394azhra91ezi/%5B5d3835ff%5D_ecotronic.pdf .One problem only, the file is in czech language.Good luck.