Hello..from Bangkok, Thailand.

king cobra

Hello everyone,

My name is Tarin from Thailand. Looking for a new car to replace my old Toyotas.

Been with Japanese made vehicles for my whole life.. Skoda is something new for me.

After test driven the Superb and Octavia 1.8tsi/dsg, Fabia 1.2tsi/dsg..I fell in love

with Skoda already. Hope I could get one soon.. (most likely FABIA)

Hello everyone,

My name is Tarin from Thailand. Looking for a new car to replace my old Toyotas.

Been with Japanese made vehicles for my whole life.. Skoda is something new for me.

After test driven the Superb and Octavia 1.8tsi/dsg, Fabia 1.2tsi/dsg..I fell in love

with Skoda already. Hope I could get one soon.. (most likely FABIA)

Welcome to this great forum. Btw, I heard that car price in Thailand is very expensive, just wondering what are the prices like for Skoda cars in your country? Just curious?

Welcome to this great forum. Btw, I heard that car price in Thailand is very expensive, just wondering what are the prices like for Skoda cars in your country? Just curious?

Interesting question about pricing..They are really expensive..!

- Fabia1.2tsi/7dsg Ambiente £20,000 (with MTM tune up, 17 inch alloy : plus £3,000)

- Octavia1.8tsi/7dsg £30,000

- Superb1.8tsi/7dsg Ambiente £40,000

- for the cousin..VW Golf1.4tsi/dsg £40,000 (They are not from the same importers)

(I rounded them up a little bit but this is as close as I can do)

:rofl:

Interesting question about pricing..They are really expensive..!

- Fabia1.2tsi/7dsg Ambiente £20,000 (with MTM tune up, 17 inch alloy : plus £3,000)

- Octavia1.8tsi/7dsg £30,000

- Superb1.8tsi/7dsg Ambiente £40,000

- for the cousin..VW Golf1.4tsi/dsg £40,000 (They are not from the same importers)

(I rounded them up a little bit but this is as close as I can do)

Wow! That is quite pricy compared to Taiwan. For Superb 1.8TSI 7DSG (Leather, both front electric seats with memory for driver side, dual climate, 7 SRS, 16inch. alloy, four-spoke multifunctional steer wheel, RCD510 head unit, 6-disc CD changer, rear parking sensors (no front), no HID, no AFS, no sunroof) you are looking at a price tag of about £28,000.

For Fabia 1.2tsi/7dsg (7SRS, no sunroof, no HID, no leather, manually adjusted front seats, one-din unit), you are looking at a price tag of around £15,000.

For mine Superb Combi 2.0TDI (170BHP, 6DSG), (Leather, both front electric seats with memory for driver side, dual climate, 7 SRS, 17inch. alloy, three-spoke multifunctional steer wheel with paddles, RCD510 head unit, 6-disc CD changer, rear and front parking sensors,HID w/AFS, panaroma sunroof, automatic bootlid, cup-holder cover) I paid around £36,000.

Interesting sharing.

Thanks again.

Cheers,