hi there guys and gals i have a 2.0tdi 140 octavia and get an overal mpg of 54.5 which includes the school run is this what every one else gets or can i squese more out o her B) fuel here in orkney is now £152.9 :'(

Edited by peachy26

I have a cr140 dsg. I mainly do motorway, and sensible driving I can get 51/52. If I do a lot of town, start stop, heavy accelerating then it goes down to about 48.

I'm getting 51mpg on summer DERV. As low as 47mpg on the winter fuel. You are doing very well.

£1.429 per litre which is bad enough.£152.9 per litre is :giggle: something else. Highland Park would be cheaper.

Edited by gregoir

All these MPG comparisons aren't a true reflection unless you state if they are from the onboard computer or calculated manually by filling, resetting the trip meter and then refilling the tank.

Whilst the OBC can sometimes be very accurate they have also known to be up to 10+ MPG out.

The only real and fair comparison is the old fashioned way...

I'm getting 51mpg on summer DERV. As low as 47mpg on the winter fuel. You are doing very well.

£1.429 per litre which is bad enough.£152.9 per litre is :giggle: something else. Highland Park would be cheaper.

yes but i run on highland park i get 100miles to the bottle on 18 year old and 200 on 25 year old yum think i will go for a dram :p :rofl: some fuels are just too good to waste :thumbup: