Bonnet dent, smart repair possible?

hi folks

some numpty sat on my bonnet, put a big dint in it (no it wasnt me!) Will this sort of thing come out with a smart repair I know the smaller stuff usually does??, the paint looks ok. Its annoying me too much to leave it. Anyone recommended for fixing this sort of thing in the west yorkshire area?

DSCN0301.jpg

DSCN0303.jpg

That will come out fine if you take it to one of these dent removal people. In the ice over the winter I slipped and landed on my bonet hard. I had a sharpish dent on the outer ridge of the bonnet. Took it to a local dent removal place and they managed to take it straight out. Can see no evidence of it now. So I am sure yours will come out no probs at all.

So long as the paint isn't damaged the smart repair people are very clever... they usually ask you for a photo to assess if possible, I used them once to remove a dent I made when the brass coupling shot off my jet wash, made a very sharp looking dent which disappeared without trace and cost about £75.00

So long as the paint isn't damaged the smart repair people are very clever... they usually ask you for a photo to assess if possible, I used them once to remove a dent I made when the brass coupling shot off my jet wash, made a very sharp looking dent which disappeared without trace and cost about £75.00

Had the exact same thing happen to me the screw coupling had just loosened and then sprung free bouncing down the side of my car, I haven't repaired it properly yet. Very annoying.

Yeah that'llceile out without too much hassle. Open the bonnet and have a look to see if there is a strenghthening bar underneath where the dent is. If there is using a long cheap flexible long bread knife cut the bonding glue between the brace and the panel and watch what happens! You'll be very pleased and a lot better off :)

My mate is a car dealer, and this is who he uses -------Dan dents Removoval 07990846705,I have used him too very good, you do not say whereabouts you are in West yorkshire, I have no conection to him directly( no backhanders :giggle:) so he works in areas at a time mainly for dealers, something like that would be no problem to him :thumbup:

cheers for the replies feel a bit more confident now :thumbup: , got a repairer booked for a week on saturday. £100 plus vat for this and a shopping trolley dent on the wifes car door.

blank - near huddersfield, live in brighouse.

cheers for the replies feel a bit more confident now :thumbup: , got a repairer booked for a week on saturday. £100 plus vat for this and a shopping trolley dent on the wifes car door.

blank - near huddersfield, live in brighouse.

offer him cash, most of them waive the vat , but agree before he starts :thumbup: