brand new vrs diesel - value in 3 years

through my employers have been offered a VRS 170 CR standard spec with metallic paint at a very good price.

Rough ideal what would this 61 plate be worth 3 years down the line (2014) with 30K miles, I figured about 10 thousand pounds do you reckon it could be worth more given a new model will be out then?

SKODA

OCTAVIA DIESEL HATCHBACK 2.0 TDI CR 170 vRS 5dr (ID:40353) Bookmark Print PDFPDFValuation Reference:VDXN-EH3K-6FXD

Mileage:30000 (16/05/2011)

Date of Registration:May 2008

ValuationsMay 2011Guide at30,000 milesAverageDealer Retail£12,800 -

£13,450

PrivateSale Price£11,800 -

£12,300

Trade InClean£10,500 -

£11,150

Trade InAverage£10,050 -

£10,650

Trade InBelow£9,575 -

£10,150

Original Base Model Price (when new): £18,195.00

Value of a three year old car today with your miles and mettalic. Of course no one can predict future prices so this is onnly a guide. I would have thought you car to be worth about 40% of its new price.

It also depends on what happens to new prices.

I've just done a check at Drive The Deal and the exact same spec as the one I purchsed just under a year ago is now approx £2,330 more than I paid. That must increase the second hand values by a few hundred quid or more.