Audi Q3 Prices

My_Yeti

Those starting prices look pretty OK to me.

Being an Audi of course it'll need 7k+ of options to make it a really nice car worthy of a prestige badge rather than a basic vehicle with a flash badge... :dull:

Sounds remarkably cheap for a well-specced Audi. Am awaiting full details of the car with interest as it will be Tiguan size rather than Yeti, albeit with a sloping hatch at the back.

According to WhatCar:

Audi Q3 priced from £24,560

Orders open June, deliveries from November

Two petrol, two diesel available at first

Front- and four-wheel-drive options

Audi's new Q3 crossover will be available to order from this June with prices starting at £24,560.

That buys a front-wheel-drive 138bhp 2.0-litre TDI in SE trim with a six-speed manual gearbox. There's also a 175bhp diesel available from launch, along with 168bhp and 208bhp petrols options, all of which are four-wheel-drive cars.

The more powerful engine options use a seven-speed S tronic automatic twin-clutch transmission which can now coast when the driver lifts off the throttle for improved fuel consumption and lower emissions.

SE models are fitted with 17-inch alloy wheels, dual-zone climate control, cloth upholstery, Ipod connectivity, Bluetooth, voice control, automatic headlights and wipers, rear parking sensors, remote central locking, a full complement of airbags and stability control.

Every model in the range will be ready to provide satellite-navigation with the purchase of an optional SD memory card.

S line specification is available with every variant for an extra £2750. It will have larger 18-inch wheels, the no-cost option of 20mm lower sports suspension, part-leather upholstery, xenon headlights with LED running lights, and some extra chrome finishing outside and brushed aluminium details inside.

Deliveries of most models will start in November, but the front-wheel-drive diesel, which can achieve official economy of 54.3mpg, arrives in December.

Chris

The key one is surely the first diesel with 4wd, highly likely to be the most popular model. This comes in at £28,460, before options. This is surprisingly well specced for an Audi but at £7-£8,000 more than an equivalent Yeti it is an entirely different beastie. If they had brought it out at £24k it would have been a threat but frankly Audi don't have to keep their prices low because they will sell these by the lorry load. It also fits into the VAG model of Audi, VW, Skoda in that order of pricing.

Must say that SE spec has pretty much everything one would want. Very well specced. The £2750 upgrade to S-line for Xenons and part-leather is a bit steep though. But thankfully the rediculous Sport suspension is a no-cost option with this spec. But as people said above like for like it will still be £8000 or so more than a 140DSG Elegance Yeti with non-distinctive generic Audi looks to boot. No we Yeti-folk will still be in the most distinctive and scarce SUVs on the block!

Must say that SE spec has pretty much everything one would want. Very well specced. The £2750 upgrade to S-line for Xenons and part-leather is a bit steep though. But thankfully the rediculous Sport suspension is a no-cost option with this spec. But as people said above like for like it will still be £8000 or so more than a 140DSG Elegance Yeti with non-distinctive generic Audi looks to boot. No we Yeti-folk will still be in the most distinctive and scarce SUVs on the block!

That makes the £18,885.29 I paid for my Elegance TDI 170CR with Annapurna`s, Spare wheel,TPM and fitted Mats delivered to the door last week an absolute bargain, besides which the Q3, Q5 and Q7 all look the same, whereas the Skoda is refreshingly different ( I am not biased I have recently owned 2 x A6 Allroads and an A3 Sportback S Line prior to my Mini Clubman Cooper S).

In all honesty looking at the build quality and materials, I find there to be little difference between the Yeti sitting on my drive and the Audi`s I have previously owned. Accept that is, for the colossal price difference!!

Seen it, read it and definitely up to your normal informative standards! I was merely pointing out the major difference in prices based on the now revealed model line up and their published specifications and prices which were not available in your original postings, unfortunately I packed it out with a little inane drivel. I do loose the plot occasionally, my replacement bus pass came this morning. Sorry :S

Sorry :S

I did not mean it that way! LOL

This is a thread about spec/price whereas mine was just about it looking like every other Audi! They both compliment each other. :thumbup:

Interestingly, adding Xenons and leather/alcantara to the SE Yeti adds £2460 which is also a bit steep.

Interestingly, adding Xenons and leather/alcantara to the SE Yeti adds £2460 which is also a bit steep.

Hence point number 23 in the first post of this thread suggesting it is a very bad idea to add leather to an SE! :giggle:

Hence point number 23 in the first post of this thread suggesting it is a very bad idea to add leather to an SE! :giggle:

Teach me to read a thread from its origins :doh: The bespoke route for the SE would prove slightly less painful such as Seat Surgeons.

It does make the Elegance look like a bargain though.

Teach me to read a thread from its origins :doh:

NO! That is a link to a different thread! hehehe My bad for contructing that sentence in such an ambigious way! Apologies. Click on the link and you will see... ;)