Eurofighter Typhoon

Scuff

:):thumbup:

Was that a contract or were you shooting for pleasure? Can you still shoot for pleasure? I know that I can still enjoy TV and Radio even though I do it for a living, but I have little interest of recording or mixing the stuff in my free time.

:):thumbup:

Was that a contract or were you shooting for pleasure? Can you still shoot for pleasure? I know that I can still enjoy TV and Radio even though I do it for a living, but I have little interest of recording or mixing the stuff in my free time.

I was shooting the air show for the organisers, but even though it's my job, I have loved doing it for over 30 years. I am still learning and I am still very enthusiastic whether I am getting paid or not.

I still shoot for myself and enjoy entering exhibitions and club comps. I also enjoy instructing and seeing people improve and progress with photography.

Edited by Scuff

I was shooting the air show for the organisers, but even though it's my job, I have loved doing it for over 30 years. I am still learning and I am still very enthusiastic whether I am getting paid or not.

I still shoot for myself and enjoy entering exhibitions and club comps

You are a lucky man to have a job as a hobby too. :)

Now give me your lenses :)

You are a lucky man to have a job as a hobby too. :)

Now give me your lenses :)

I have sold everything except my G12 Amanda :giggle:

I will share my lenses with you as soon as Graham gives them to me :)

It can be like a lens co-operative. Albeit a bit one-sided! :p

I took a delivery of Steel a few monhs ago to RAF Coningsby the home of the Euro Fighter, Lancaster and Spitfire. I was there a few hours whilst being tipped, watched Euro Fighters go up and down, even the Lancaster was doing the circuit, God it sounded awesome and what a fantastic sight to see.

Welcome back Scuff, not seen you on here for a while.... :)

Oh, and a nice pic too :)

Edited by Scuff