Seat Covers

I recently converted my old brother (61yrs) to Skoda. He has now only gone and bought himself a 2005 Fabia VRS with 35k on the clock. He wants some high quality seat covers. Do Skoda do any bespoke ones, or can someone recommend some good ones? Cheers boys and girls.emoticon-0103-cool.gif

When I first had my 2005 Fabia VRS I immediately bought some seat covers from the company 'Hatchbag'.
'Mucky Joe's' was the name of the particular type of seat cover and only came in the colour of beige.
Look on the internet as they do other colours now.

The full set of tailored seat covers are now 6 years old (as old as the car).
They were the only ones that were a tailored fit at the time for the Fabia VRS having bucket seats.

The front seat covers cover the head-rest and the rest of seat and were one piece.
The rear covers are all separate, one cover for each part of back seat totaling 4 pieces plus the two separate rear head rests.

Apart from the sun fading the colour beige, they are good as new, no tears, fraying or splitting.
Are machine washable at 30 degrees and are quick to dry on the clothes line.
The seat covers are held in place by 'Velcro' strips

They were pricey though, front covers were around £70.00 a pair, with all the rear covers around £76.00.

As said expensive but worth every penny, when removed car seats look brand new like the day I bought the car.

Must add I have no connections to 'Hatchbag" company.

I am also looking for a good set of seat cover which are a good tight fit. Ideally water proof and just the front two. Sorry if it seems like i am hijacking your thread. I tried searching but couldnt find much