Safari Scout

I Quite like the scout, and sometimes wonder if I made the right choice getting the vRS instead?

Then I look out the window, and see my vRS glistening in the sun, and I know I made the right choice.

Then I look at the wheels, and wonder.....

Am I the only one who thinks those scout wheels are pig ugly???

A 4x4 vRS is the way forward.....

Steve

I Quite like the scout, and sometimes wonder if I made the right choice getting the vRS instead?

Then I look out the window, and see my vRS glistening in the sun, and I know I made the right choice.

Then I look at the wheels, and wonder.....

Am I the only one who thinks those scout wheels are pig ugly???

A 4x4 vRS is the way forward.....

Steve

I think the wheels are ok - I have got them myself - but that colour is aweful

I think the colour is nice! But I do like unusual colours.

It's a proper love/hate colour - it does remind me of those godawful mustard yellow british leyland Marina's and Allegro's but on the other hand in metallic it stands out and I quite like the fact that it would probably upset a lot of my friends (including the ones who think skodas are a bit dodgey).

On balance I think its quite eye-catching with the two tone wheels.

Safari = beige

You think they'd have remembered the plastic covers for the wheel nuts on their press car :giggle:

I think every options box was ticked too!

Annoying camera work (just me being picky), a bit of dodgy colour (might be better 'in the flesh' though), and although I've ordered polished Proteus wheels for my Scout I have to admit they didn't look great - I hope they go better with an anthracite coloured car!