back from the dealers and ......

Well popped in to my dealer this morning, and had a few bits programed.

doors auto lock above 15kph

empty washer bottle warning light and beep

beep when alarmed and de alarmed.

did ask them about the mph and the lad i know said they cant do it at present as if they change the country code from uk to Australia it cause a few problems and all so it could void the warranty... so he is looking in to a fix for this.

Why i was in the dealer i asked him about the wrc stickers over the indicator and back window, there is no part number and skoda want release one, the only option is to get a vin number / reg plate with theses stickers on so skoda will order them that way. he has a demon straighter in with these on and he is looking in to ordering them as well, will update with this as and when i have them.

Well popped in to my dealer this morning, and had a few bits programed.

doors auto lock above 15kph

empty washer bottle warning light and beep

beep when alarmed and de alarmed.

did ask them about the mph and the lad i know said they cant do it at present as if they change the country code from uk to Australia it cause a few problems and all so it could void the warranty... so he is looking in to a fix for this.

Why i was in the dealer i asked him about the wrc stickers over the indicator and back window, there is no part number and skoda want release one, the only option is to get a vin number / reg plate with theses stickers on so skoda will order them that way. he has a demon straighter in with these on and he is looking in to ordering them as well, will update with this as and when i have them.

I am thinking of changing mine to Australia and have been told it will not make any difference to any thing else what so ever. Hope this is correct.?

Is it possible to get a list of all the things you can switch off and on, a lot of stuff I didn't know about such as windscreen washer alarm and the alarm bleep

+1 on that. A long list of things that can be activated would be advantageous. Picking mine up from the dealer when it arrives (hopefully 2 weeks) so I'd like to ask them to do some 'fine tuning' for me :D