seats

Hey am looking for new seats for the fabia ones that hold you better will subaru impreza wrx or sti seats fit?

Sorry if this had been coverd alot in another post but i canrt find nothing.

Thanks in advance

Aaron

You need custom subframes for anything other than Polo 9N or Ibiza seats.

Recaro make a good seat, but not the cheapest. And then you'll probably need a leather retrim to make everything match up.

Given that the seat mounts are the only thing stopping you getting cut in half by the seatbelt in a severe collision, I would think very hard before I changed the seats in a bodgy way.

Thanks for the reply guys was thinking the r32 seats but there rare to find, and thanks for the reminder about the seat belt but i was going to pay a machanic to do the job right. No point in risking safety for looks and better holding.

Aaron

Also would the ibiza cupra seats fit or is it just the normal ibiza ones, and are the fabia vrs ones diffrent to the normal 1.4 mpi ones?

Edited by hitlist

Best seats would be a polo 9n (that's mk6 onwards) preferably gti or sport will go straight in. I'm sure the seat seats say seat on them - they are out of the FR or Cupra. But I've been keeping an eye open for gti seats for a while!!

Yep the 3rd interior can be put into the Fabia - but you need to get the right interior. The polo is the 9n3 gti - 1.8 20v turbo - seats look like smaller versions of the golf gti seats with the same tartan trim. Don't buy the earlier mk5 (6n2) gti seat (with the red no 1 on them) they dint fit