VCDS South Wales/ South West

Dave Newport

Hi All

I was wondering if there was anyone out there who would be interested in playing around with my Superb?

I would possibly like the Maxi display to shown the big mph display, the cruse control display to be set to active and if possible the coming home lights changed from xenons to the fogs.

If anyone could help please contact me.

Thanks

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

I was wondering if there was anyone out there who would be interested in playing around with my Superb?

I would possibly like the Maxi display to shown the big mph display, the cruse control display to be set to active and if possible the coming home lights changed from xenons to the fogs.

If anyone could help please contact me.

Thanks

Dave

I have yet to see a Skoda that this CC display works on (apparently only the petrol clusters will show the display), but the rest will be OK. :thumbup:

Hi Dave i've got VCDS im in Ammanford if you fancy a trek down, i haven't set those options before but if someone can list which controller they are in etc. I'll be happy to set them for you.