Car Configurator currently unavailable

Lowen

This has been out of action for some time now but I just came upon this if anyone is interested.

http://cc.skoda-auto...ages/step1.aspx

Just tried configuring the car (Elegance 170) that I ordered yesterday ... there's no mention of the "off-road button" in the finished version, but it does include (in the standard equipment) "rough-road design". Anybody know if this is the same thing?

What's a "non-smoking package"? I'm hoping they haven't removed the 12V socket at the front of the car!

Just tried configuring the car (Elegance 170) that I ordered yesterday ... there's no mention of the "off-road button" in the finished version, but it does include (in the standard equipment) "rough-road design". Anybody know if this is the same thing?

What's a "non-smoking package"? I'm hoping they haven't removed the 12V socket at the front of the car!

Elegance spec has off road button as standard.

Rough Road package was always an option.

edit: 12v socket at front of car, just filled with a blank.

Interesting thanks :thumbup:

Integrated data storage device for Western Europe - £0; Select this option and it tells you to select Columbus at £1,310 or Amundsen+ or Amundsen + DAB at £0. Is therefore Amundsen now standard on the Elegance :wonder: Mind you get the same thing for the SE :wonder: :wonder:

Elec heated, adjustable & foldable, auto-dimming door mirrors with memory function and boarding-spots - £60 but only after purchasing and electric seat at £525 :o

still saying it's down though when I try the SUK site and the brouchure is still the Winter one :(

TP

Elegance spec has off road button as standard.

I was looking in the "standard equipment" section, and no mention of an off-road button.

Rough Road package was always an option.

That was listed (correctly) under optional equipment. It was "rough-road design" that appeared under "standard equipment" and seemed the only thing that could be vaguely related to an off-road button.

Of course it's possible that they just forgot to include the off-road button in the list of standard equipment ... or maybe that URL isn't for public consumption yet and maybe they're changing the terminology?

And, as TP pointed out, there are _foldable_ auto-dimming mirrors available for £60 (if you're buying the electric driver's seat). I'd like them :)

Non Smoking Package is removal of cigar lighter, replaced by a removable blank covering a working 12V socket, and no ashtray!

Fred

And, as TP pointed out, there are _foldable_ auto-dimming mirrors available for £60 (if you're buying the electric driver's seat). I'd like them :)

I rang Duncan at Station Garage (from where I ordered my 170 on Sunday) and he (after talking to Skoda) confirmed that the option is now available as part of the "2012 spec". So, I've added that to my order! Thanks to "Lowen" for pointing out the working version of the Configurator - folding mirrors were high on my list of wants (makes the car a bit narrower down the local lanes!).

Are these mirrors electrically foldable - as previously erroneously described by SUK? :giggle::giggle:

Well, I'm now starting to wonder! I think I may just have bought auto-dimming ... I guess I'll find out in 6-7 months. Still, if they don't fold electrically at least I can have a good moan at Skoda ;)

Well, I'm now starting to wonder! I think I may just have bought auto-dimming ... I guess I'll find out in 6-7 months. Still, if they don't fold electrically at least I can have a good moan at Skoda ;)

Auto dimming was part of the 'standard' spec......(just the drivers door mirror and the internal rear view mirror, NOT the passenger door mirror)

Auto dimming was part of the 'standard' spec......(just the drivers door mirror and the internal rear view mirror, NOT the passenger door mirror)

Perhaps I've paid to have them non-dimming :)