Wiring Diagram

Im in despirate need of a wiring diagram for the 2003 skoda fabia. Please can anyone help if i dont get this i might have to sell my baby. I have a workshop manual but its in czech i need it in english im despirate please. if anyone can help email me at [email protected] or post back please

which part of the wiring diagram did you need ?

The Haynes manual has detailed ones, its 19.99 from halfords if you need it immediately, cheaper on-line.

I'm sure i have a digital set from before i got my fabia somewhere. I'll have a look :)

Edited by Cougar1979

ITS THE WIRING FOR EVERYTHING ON THE DASH. WHAT HAPPENED WAS THE ENGINE OVERHEATEAD AND CRASHED SO I HAD TO DO A TRANSFER. I PUT A 4E-FTE ENGINE IN IT(NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE AND EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE TO GET BACK ORIGIBAL ENGINE). THE ENGINE WORKS FINE BUT THE ONLY THING I GOT TO WORK ON THE DASH WAS THE FUEL GAUGE. EVERYTHING ELSE KEEPS BLINKING AND BEEPING NO SPEEDOMETER, NO TACO, NO TEMP NOTHING I NEED THE DIAGRAM SO SOMEONE CAN REWIRE THOSE STUFF FOR ME I ALREADY GOT IT FOR THE REPLACEMENT ENGINE. SO PLEAE CAN U HELP ME. IM FROM THE TRINIDAD CARIBBEAN BY THE WAY I DONT KNOW ABOUT THOSE HAYNES BOOKS

Do a Google search for 'Skoda Workshop Manuals PDF'. The file you are looking for will be named in Spanish or German but the file size is 87.9MB. There is a link on here, but darned if I can find it at the moment.

Do a Google search for 'Skoda Workshop Manuals PDF'. The file you are looking for will be named in Spanish or German but the file size is 87.9MB. There is a link on here, but darned if I can find it at the moment.

Arent the dashes coded into specific parts in on the engine, making it slightly more than just a re-wiring job?

Arent the dashes coded into specific parts in on the engine, making it slightly more than just a re-wiring job?

Most modules have an adaption code, so yes. Sounds like a nightmare to me, but there are some clever mechanics left in the World.

You can get it from here but you will have to pay for it or pay to view for a certain length of time, You also have to do a log in procedure to get in to the information available, I got this link from Skoda Uk Technical department. https://erwin.skoda-auto.cz/erwin/showHome.do Dont know if is of any help butI do recall seeing wiring diagrams in there.