Fabia Estate Greenline II in White

It's strange that things happen like this. I don't get how some cars just seem to get lost/pushed back.

I ordered my Greenline hatch 28th of feb and had it by the 2nd of may.

How ever I did order missing out items which were believed to be increasing lead times and I did ask my dealer every week what was happening with my car.

Also, the dealer was beyond useless - SUK was helpful.

It's possible that none of the above will help anyway!

Hope you get your car soon. As you say, the product is good for the money.

Some positive news to report - after speaking with Customer Relations / Customer Services last Wednesday (15/06), Skoda UK have confirmed that the build week has now been brought forward from Week 43 (24/10 - 30/10), to Week 27 (04/07 - 10/07) - delivery of the car to the dealer will then take approximately 2 to 3 weeks after the car has been built.

Although unable to supply a courtesy car for the interim, Skoda UK will cover the costs of an MOT on my current car (and any work required for the car to pass), which was completed at Parkview Skoda this morning.

Still awaiting news on my fathers car (same model, same colour, same specification).

My wife ordered a fabia estate 1.2 TDI CR greenline II under the motability scheme on 07/02/11 expecting delivery 1st wk in may.

spoke to dealer today says it had a build wk 24 then went to wk 29 and now it as no date.

anyone any ideas how long we after wait?

Hmmm, so you ordered in February and get build week 27. I ordered in January and have only now got week 28. Maybe I shoulda ordered white :p

My money's on seeing hundreds of BT or Sky engineers driving around London in white, Greenline II estates. I hope so or Skoda really have lost it :(

Regards,

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody else ordered specifically the Estate Greenline II in White? Now my delivery has been pushed out another 4 months, I am interested to know when you ordered, and when it was delivered or is going to be built.

order placed with dealer 30 March 2011

order passed to Skoda 7 April 2011

First build week given was week 29 (week of August 18).

Current build week now week 44.

I've ordered it in Candy White, Domino black seat / Onyx-onyx dash, and no optional extras. I don't understand how a basic car can take nearly eight months to build & deliver.

HV

Skoda's Failed Promise.

You mentioned Parkview; Reading I assume?

What is your opinion of their customer service?

I have ordered mine through them, it will be interesting to see how our experiences compare.