Hello!

Oferyas

Hi, I suspect that like many newcomers I am after specific info, but here is a bit about me. I'm a Vicar in Cornwall for another 7 weeks, then being pensioned off on health grounds and retiring to my home in France in time for the cider harvest! (The house came withits own orchard...) The C of E is slashing its pension scheme, so I got in on the last day. I aim to do what my father did with the Civil Service Pension Scheme: he worked for them 15 years, then drew a pension for 49 years!

My Roomster tows a mighty trailer, which has been a great combination for moving my garden to France. It has been a dream of a car, except for when the gearbox fell to pieces (thankfully under warranty!) at night on a busy French dual carriageway! Skoda UK were great sorting it out. Skoda in France were not: I won't be more specific, 'coz Vicars aren't supposed to know words like I'd need to use.....

So that's me - hi!