Goodbye Yeti...Hello Roomster

bohmer

It was with great regret we said goodbye yesterday to our 1.2 DSG yeti. For a number of family and other issues, plus moving house, we needed to release some of the equity tied up in our Yeti, and get a cheaper car for a time. Gwynn Griffiths at Pant Waen Skoda came up trumps as usual with a good offer, and we traded it in for an older Roomster 3 1.9TD, which seems fine so far. Jessica (our Yeti), has been perfect from day one, with absolutely no problems, and I am sure in the future we will be returning to the Yeti fold.

Meantime I may be seen lurking around the Roomster forum...... Tony

It was with great regret we said goodbye yesterday to our 1.2 DSG yeti. For a number of family and other issues, plus moving house, we needed to release some of the equity tied up in our Yeti, and get a cheaper car for a time. Gwynn Griffiths at Pant Waen Skoda came up trumps as usual with a good offer, and we traded it in for an older Roomster 3 1.9TD, which seems fine so far. Jessica (our Yeti), has been perfect from day one, with absolutely no problems, and I am sure in the future we will be returning to the Yeti fold.

Meantime I may be seen lurking around the Roomster forum...... Tony

I had a Rooster 1.9 Tdi back in 2007. Great car and one that did a couple of continental holidays. I'd still have one.

John

Hi

I understand your feelings - we did the same thing recently. We also had a Roomster before the Yeti (also 1.9TDI), so we knew what we were getting and/or missing. After 2 months and 1500 miles in the Roomster the thing I miss most from the Yeti was the fully automatic lights. Sure, Yeti is a much more high-end feeling car and will probably be the best car we will ever have owned, but with our current family situation (kids 2 and 3.5 years) the Roomster is just so much more right with it's better view out from the rear seats and larger boot.

Many happy miles in the hearse Tony! I trust it is not black?! LOL No I love the Roomster. Funky and different looking cars. And Clakson liked them LONG before he liked the Yeti. :thumbup: